Problem with dewitcher Librairy

Topics: public, Using dewitcher
Apr 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Hello there,
first at all ! Good job on librairy, it seems to be a must-have !

But every-time i tried to import librairy in the project,; i get this error =>
Error   13  Could not load file or assembly 'dewitcher, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethod(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternalCore(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr[] typeInstantiationContext, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr[] methodInstantiationContext, Int32 methodInstCount)
   at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveMethod(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
   at Cosmos.IL2CPU.ILReader.ProcessMethod(MethodBase aMethod) in e:\FREELANCE\DuNodes\CosmosSource\source2\IL2CPU\Cosmos.IL2CPU\ILReader.cs:line 328
   at Cosmos.IL2CPU.ILScanner.ScanMethod(MethodBase aMethod, Boolean aIsPlug, Object sourceItem) in e:\FREELANCE\DuNodes\CosmosSource\source2\IL2CPU\Cosmos.IL2CPU\ILScanner.cs:line 579
   at Cosmos.IL2CPU.ILScanner.ScanQueue() in e:\FREELANCE\DuNodes\CosmosSource\source2\IL2CPU\Cosmos.IL2CPU\ILScanner.cs:line 678
   at Cosmos.IL2CPU.ILScanner.Execute(MethodBase aStartMethod) in e:\FREELANCE\DuNodes\CosmosSource\source2\IL2CPU\Cosmos.IL2CPU\ILScanner.cs:line 292
   at Cosmos.Build.MSBuild.IL2CPUTask.Execute() in e:\FREELANCE\DuNodes\CosmosSource\source2\Build\Cosmos.Build.MSBuild\IL2CPUTask.cs:line 198  C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Cosmos\Cosmos.targets    31  6   DuNodesBoot
I'm building Cosmos from Source, as well as dewitcher framework (even tried with just the dll, still the same).

have ever seen an error like that (i must confess that i didn't spent so much time on it, but i will if anybody knows the answer.)

Maybe a plugs missing or something like this .....

Have a good day.
Apr 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Solved,
it was a problem with the last version Cosmos that i built from source..
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Maldus wrote:
Solved,
it was a problem with the last version Cosmos that i built from source..
Hey =)
If you use the latest Cosmos Dev Kit make sure to download the latest dewitcher source.
The Cosmos developers changed something with the Plugs and an older dewitcher version may be incompatible.